Friday, June 10, 2005

Jonathan Shaub is coming Home!

Follow the link and read about God's mercy and love. He is mighty! I am weeping tears of joy and praise as I write. My heart is exploding with praise and love and emotion that I cannot articulate. I am not sure I even want to try. I'll just reserve them for my Father and my Savior.
Just a few months ago we were praying that Jonathan would live, now he is coming home to Nashville. There were times of setbacks and slower than expected progress. But, in the past month Jonathan has leapt ahead of all expectations. But with God, the prayers of the world it seemed, and Jonathan, we should never have been surprised.

Hosanna, Hosanna, all praise to the Father.

Today is a day of celebration in my heart. Please read Jonathan's Blog.

Tony

No comments: