Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Still Not Entirely Back and JS's blog

I am still suffering the effects of the virus I had (or have). I have terrible joint pain at the moment. It is amusing to watch me walk however. I look like a 90 year old man in a 40 year old body. On top of that work has demanded so much time. But I will be back to writing very soon. It is off to the drug store for a steriod pack (no I am not trying out for baseball). I sure hope it provides some relief.

Thanks to Matt, Wayne, and Jonathan for giving me such perspective on enduring pain. I would not dare complain. I don't know how they get through their days. They are truly inspirations to my faith.

Also, check out Jonathan's blog, he wrote for the first time today!!!! All glory and praise to God! I wept with joy reading his post.

Tony

No comments: